Friday 25 March 2011

editing and sound and Conclusion.

ok so the trolley dash animation is finished and it is all put edited together we have now sent it off to our sound designer Richard Gallagher to put the finishing touches to it with the sound. Im happy with how it all turned out and im sure its gonna be awesome when the sound and music is on it.

The project went well and i learnt a lot of new skills and feel like somewhat of a knowledgable guy now. I personally did a bit of everything i did Motion Tracking 2d and 3d,Modelling,NCloth,Character animation,lighting, Special Effects a bit of texturing and my newest venture stereo 3d which has been fun to work with. I think learning all of this and creating a great finished piece makes this project all the better.

I think learning new things has opened up my eyes to what i can achieve not only next year but for the rest of my career in animation. I love what i do and i will keep learning to be the best i can be and therefore for fill my potential.

As for the rest of the group Russell has lead the group well apart from a few errors of scheduling he has worked tirelessly along side myself from the start when we were coming up with the idea and has given me the chance to learn new things and implement these skills into the work. He filmed most of the footage with the help of myself and Arran and has been in uni till late beside myself to get this Done.

Arran has done a great job with the HDR lighting and render passes and has done a good deal of animation and helped everyone including myself with Motion Tracking.

Ladji was a late edition to the group but has done a good job doing the UV textures for Moom's clothes and has textured the billboard and the can. He has done some good animation as well overall he has done great after joining the group late.

Sam has done some good storyboards and some animation but his negativity has been an issue and the fact he took a while to do the jobs we have asked of him.

Joe well i have not seen much of joe to be honest he has done some animation after a long time badgering him to get it done and i saw him for the second time a few days before the proposed hand in but he has done his animation.

Overall its been a good project for myself and the hard work we put in has paid off and long may the hard work continue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment